How and Why We Collect Your Data;
Your connection to this website is encrypted, any personal data entered to this website is collected and saved in a secure and encrypted process. WORLDFUNFACTS.COM may collect and store some data in order to maintain the quality of service provided to you. Most of the data that is saved and collected is not related to your personal identification.
Type of Personal Data That We Collect
The personal data we collect about you varies according to the service provided to you. This information includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Data in log files such as IP address and browser type
- History of pages you visit on our website
This information may be collected when you comment or participate on our website.
Like a lot of websites on the Internet, WORLDFUNFACTS.COM use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol addresses (IP), type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date / Time Stamp, Traffic Sources / exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s navigation around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other forms of data that are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Google search box
WORLDFUNFACTS.COM use web cookies to track and store visitors preferences and settings. When you visit this website, specific information recorded about the user access or visit to any page. This help in customizing Web page content based on visitor’s browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
You have the option to disable cookies via your browser’s settings, you can review your browser’s website for instructions.
Ads and Advertising Cookie
- Google’s use of the advertising cookie enables them and their partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to WORLDFUNFACTS.COM and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You can read more about how Google uses information from sites.
- Users may opt out of the use of the advertising cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads settings
Information from Children
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal data about children under 13. If we discover that we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible.
Sharing Your Data with Third Party
We may share your personal data with third party to maintain the quality and security of our services provided to you. We may share your data with:
- Advertisement partners and agencies.
- Providers of payment gateways and banking systems when making purchases through the website
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Controlling Your Data
There is no specific time frame or limit for your data being stored with us but according to international regulations you are entitled to request deletion of any of your accounts or personal data at any time by sending a request to the support team via e-mail [email protected]
Email: [email protected]